DIN TAI FUNG RESTAURANTS
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Employer Contribution for individuals and eligible dependents' medical insurance
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts through BenefitHub
- Wellness & Health Reimbursements
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Opportunities for growth; we love promoting within!
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience, training, and/or education
- Manager’s Food Handler’s Card
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Managers are required to work a minimum of 5 days per week and 10 hours per day
- Schedule may vary based on business demands.
- Ability to efficiently operate in Microsoft Office Suite and Email
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong communication and ability to work cohesively with all levels of management, all departments, and all co-workers in a team
- Basic cooking skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision, attention to detail, and speed
Din Tai Fung is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Fair Chance Initiative. Din Tai Fung is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Applicant must be 18 years of age or older and able to provide documentation to work in the United States legally.
Offer contingent on criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT DIN TAI FUNG
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)