- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Employer Contribution for individuals and eligible dependents' medical insurance
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts through BenefitHub
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Opportunities for growth; we love promoting within!
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant experience, training, and/or education
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Managers are required to work a minimum of 5 days per week and 9 hours per day
- Schedule may vary based on business demands.
- Ability to efficiently operate in Microsoft Office Suite and Email
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong communication and ability to work cohesively with all levels of management, all departments, and all co-workers in a team
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision, attention to detail, and speed
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Din Tai Fung is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Fair Chance Initiative. Din Tai Fung is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Applicant must be 18 years of age or older and able to provide documentation to work in the United States legally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT DIN TAI FUNG
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)