DIN TAI FUNG RESTAURANTS
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Din Tai Fung provides 80% employer contribution for individuals and 50% employer contribution for eligible dependents toward medical insurance plans for all eligible employees.
- 401k Plan with company match
- Wellness & Health Reimbursements
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Opportunities for growth; we love promoting within!
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience or education
- Manager’s Food Handler’s Card
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Managers are required to work a minimum of 5 days per week and 10 hours per day
- Schedule may vary based on business demands.
- Ability to efficiently operate in Microsoft Office Suite and Email
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong communication and ability to work cohesively with all levels of management, all departments, and all co-workers in a team
- Basic cooking skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision, attention to detail, and speed
Din Tai Fung is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Applicant must be 18 years of age or older and able to provide documentation to work in the United States legally
Offer contingent on criminal background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT DIN TAI FUNG
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)