DIN TAI FUNG RESTAURANTS
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Din Tai Fung pays 100% of the premium for Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for all Salaried Managers and their dependents!
- 401k Plan with company match
- Wellness & Health Reimbursements
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Opportunities for growth; we love promoting within!
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience or education
- Manager’s Food Handler’s Card
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Managers are required to work a minimum of 5 days per week and 10 hours per day
- Schedule may vary based on business demands.
- Ability to efficiently operate in Microsoft Office Suite and Email
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong communication and ability to work cohesively with all levels of management, all departments, and all co-workers in a team
- Basic cooking skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision, attention to detail, and speed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Din Tai Fung
Din Tai Fung is a world-renowned Chinese restaurant originating in Taiwan that specializes in soup dumplings and noodles. Originally founded as a cooking oil retail business in 1958, Din Tai Fung was reestablished as a restaurant in 1972. Since its founding, Din Tai Fung has focused on achieving steady improvement in quality, standardization, and service. In 1996, the first international location opened in Tokyo, and the first location in North America opened in Arcadia, California in 2000. Din Tai Fung now has 7 locations in California, 5 locations in the Pacific NorthWest, 1 location in Nevada, and more than 170 restaurants in 13 countries worldwide.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)