DIN TAI FUNG RESTAURANTS
LOCATION: 177 Caruso Avenue, Glendale, CA 91210 (Americana at Brand)
PAY RATE FOR SERVER: $180.00 - $240.00 average per shift
- Flexible Work Schedule (Opening / Closing Shifts, Weekday / Weekend Shifts)
- In-Depth Training Program On All Essential Job Functions
- Hiring Multiple Positions
- Urgently Hiring
- Job Type: Part-time
BENEFITS FOR SERVER:
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Din Tai Fung provides 80% employer contribution for individuals and 50% employer contribution for eligible dependents toward medical insurance plans for all eligible employees.
- 401k Plan with company match
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Opportunities for growth; we love promoting from within!
Servers are responsible for directly servicing assigned tables while assisting with Runner and Busser functions. Servers are responsible for taking food and beverage orders while providing personalized, exemplary service for their assigned tables.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR SERVER:
We are searching for friendly, energetic, highly motivated people who will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience as a Server in a full-service or comparable restaurant
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Positive and Professional Attitude
**The starting pay rate for all Front of House employees at Din Tai Fung (Americana at Brand) is the local minimum + Tips.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Din Tai Fung is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Applicant must be 18 years of age or older and able to provide documentation to work in the United States legally
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT DIN TAI FUNG
Din Tai Fung is a Taiwanese restaurant specializing in Xiao Long Bao, or soup dumplings. Originally founded as a cooking oil retail business in 1958, Din Tai Fung was reborn as a steamed dumpling and noodle restaurant in 1972. Since its founding, Din Tai Fung has become world-renowned for its quality, standardization and service. The Hong Kong branch has been awarded a Michelin star five times. Din Tai Fung currently has over 170 locations in 13 countries worldwide.